WANTED: Graphic Designers - Dallas, TX

Post by Brett Straus » Sun, 17 Aug 1997 04:00:00

3rd Stone Productions is not your typical Website Design Firm. We were
founded by artists, not by programmers. We produce visually beautiful
designs for the sites we build.

3rd Stone Productions is growing fast and in need of 2 graphic designers to
work in-house, full-time. Please forward a SHORT e-mail with a list of
software apps. you are fluent with and some URL examples of work you
created. Please make your e-mail short and sweet and let the quality of your
work speak for itself. Please include URL's that contain you name in a meta
tag so we will know you worked on the site (if possible).

Please Note: Owning Photoshop does not make you a graphic artist. We are
looking for individuals with a high level of original creative talent that
can handle the freedom of building a site design from scratch.

Brett Strauss

http://www.3stone.com
3rd Stone Productions

1. WANTED: Graphic Designers - Dallas, TX.

[...]

2. POV on SGI

3. DALLAS, TX=======GRAPHIC ARTISTS WANTED

4. FAQ - read before posting 2003/01/20

5. DALLAS, TX : WANTED Graphic artists for full time positions

6. DXF Translations - Need Some Help

7. DALLAS, TEXAS - WANTED - Graphic Designers

8. Mac DTP student wants to know which 3D program is standard

9. HELP WANTED - Dallas, TX

10. JOB: Graphics Programmer, DALLAS, TX

11. Dallas, TX, graphic artist needed

12. Permanent Position 4 Web Graphic Designer in Dallas

13. Looking for Web Graphic Designer in Dallas