Gloodle: Fun new drawing program

Post by ALoren » Thu, 08 Oct 1998 04:00:00

Hi.  I have written a new 3D doodling program called Gloodle.  (Gloodle is
"Doodle with Globs")  It allows the easy creation of detailed, interesting,
colorful 3D-looking drawings.  Plus, it's kind of fun to just doodle with.
Please check out http://www.coolfun.com/gloodle.html for more information,
sample images, and a demo.

The interface may not be appropriate for younger children, but kids with some
experience with "non-kid" programs (Word, etc.) should have no trouble with it.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Thanks.
Alan Lorence
(Remove all bugs from my address for email.)

1. Gloodle: Fun new drawing program

Hi.  I have written a new 3D doodling program called Gloodle.  (Gloodle is
"Doodle with Globs")  It allows the easy creation of detailed, interesting,
colorful 3D-looking drawings.  Plus, it's kind of fun to just doodle with.
Please check out http://www.coolfun.com/gloodle.html for more information,
sample images, and a demo.

The interface may not be appropriate for younger children, but kids with some
experience with "non-kid" programs (Word, etc.) should have no trouble with it.

Please let me know what you think of it.

Thanks.
Alan Lorence
(Remove all bugs from my address for email.)

2. Standalone VGA LCD active matrix monitors

3. Box Filter FUN FUN FUN...

4. TNT2 and Lightwave

5. My new Quick Draw 3D program

6. tesselation