HELP, lost all my fonts

Post by Kim » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 19:53:52

I have been using psp for awhile and I don't understand what happened.  All
of a sudden my fonts aren't showing up in psp.  Only symbol.  I didn't move
them or anything or change any settings intentionally.  Does anyone know
what could have happened and how I can get them back?  I am totally lost
without my fonts.
Kim

HELP, lost all my fonts

Post by Nightingai » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 20:44:52

Did you reboot your computer? If not, try it.

Gail

Nightingail's Gallery
http://www.nightingail.com
Digital Artwork
Free Web Art and Graphics

Quote:> I have been using psp for awhile and I don't understand what happened.
All
> of a sudden my fonts aren't showing up in psp.  Only symbol.  I didn't
move
> them or anything or change any settings intentionally.  Does anyone know
> what could have happened and how I can get them back?  I am totally lost
> without my fonts.
> Kim

HELP, lost all my fonts

Post by Uni » Tue, 25 Feb 2003 21:03:27

> I have been using psp for awhile and I don't understand what happened.  All
> of a sudden my fonts aren't showing up in psp.  Only symbol.  I didn't move
> them or anything or change any settings intentionally.  Does anyone know
> what could have happened and how I can get them back?  I am totally lost
> without my fonts.
> Kim

Have you tried the Lost & Font?

:-)

Uni

1. Lost fonts in Illustrator-HELP

Hi, this is probably an easy question to answer....

I recently installed Adobe Illustrator 4.0 for Windows (including the
Adobe Type Manager disks which came with Illustrator).

Previously, I had about 200 fonts installed, but I can only access the
ATM fonts in Illustrator.  What the hec is going on and how can I get
to my other fonts--they're still available in other programs, just not
in Illustrator.

I appreciate your attention and help.

Judy-Ann, Confused in Connecticut

2. Caligari trueSpace2

3. HELP! Pagemaker is losing fonts

4. Docking panels?

5. HELP - Lost old fonts Upgrading to Corel8

6. rotating masks

7. Losing fonts problems in PSP7

8. Lost Fonts

9. losing fonts in dialog box, 5.0

10. Lost Fonts

11. Lost type 1 fonts in windows 2000

12. Problems losing fonts when exporting to HTML