Wanted: WACOM Tablet...Need info for 486 MPC2 System

Wanted: WACOM Tablet...Need info for 486 MPC2 System

Post by ScruffyP » Thu, 31 Oct 1996 04:00:00

I want to draw some characatures and don't enjoy using the mouse.  I need
to know whats the best tablet (cheap, largest, good software support).
Wacom
has been a name i have been very familiar with even in the 8 bit
years...any others
about?  I think Cannon or Sony made one i was interested in a while
back...cant
recall.

If anyone has THE tablet i should get under $300 (hey, you can get a WORM
unit
for $800 so i dont see a reason why not)  plus good software to draw with
(can i make the tablet pretend its a mouse??) also what technologys do the
tablets use/same/different?
email me if you can!

forum mail read daily

"Take a look at the punks on the run from the all ministers...collecting
for the criminals...or the judges...for the blame..don't matter if you're
innocent or if you're guilty, or if you've never been given a chance, you
will never find an answer...if you're always just one more link
      ...to the chain"

             -Dave Sharp, The Alarm

1. NEED info and tips on a Wacom Graphics tablet

i was thinking of getting a wacom 4 x 5 pen partner tablet for use with my
Photoshop 4.....can they be used to cut out images cleaner and more precisely ?
instead of using that pesky mouse
I don't want to waste money on a tablet if it won't benefit me......thanx for
all the tips in advance...

2. Question re: creation process

3. Old Wacom SD421E tablet Info needed

4. parent bone not rememberd

5. Visualization System, Santa Cruz AVS 486

6. VRML to OpenGL

7. FS: Ultimate 486 Dx66 system!!

8. Lightwave Books

9. Wacom Tablet + System 7.6 = Crash