JASC, How long before 6.01 bugs are fixed?

JASC, How long before 6.01 bugs are fixed?

Post by DX » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

Sorry,
I'm impatient : )

DX
EMR Productions
http://www.emrprod.com

Post by Bill Schnakenber » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> Sorry,
> I'm impatient : )

El Shaddai Edwards of JASC said this on Monday:

It's being reviewed and tested - we'd prefer not to have to do yet
another
fix.

Regards,

ElShaddai Edwards
Jasc Software, Inc.

Quote:

--
Bill -
PSP Terrorist - D'Lanok de Caresk chapter - Anti-Troll Unit 235

Post by Chuck Anderso » Fri, 28 Jan 2000 04:00:00

> > Bill, if you can still access this article, can you tell what the
> > subject was?  I want to see if the article even appeared on the
> > Earthlink news server.

> "Re: Selections to Disk PSP-6"  Monday 21:56 GMT

Thanks Bill - - - got it.
 Chuck Anderson    chuck-anderso-at-earthlink-dot-net (remove dashes)
 Boulder, CO       http://home.earthlink.net/~chuckanderso
 Tolerance is recognizing that other people have different ideals
 and needs than you. Compromise is acting on that knowledge.

1. Ultra-Sharpen 6.01 Lite Released - Bug Fixed!

Ultra-Sharpen 6.01 Lite Released

I wanted to let everyone know that the bug fix for Ultra-Sharpen 6.0
Lite has been released. Ultra-Sharpen 6.01 Lite fixes the image
corruption bug that was found in the 6.0 release. 6.01 is now
available for download free of charge and can be used as long as you
wish at no charge. A User's Guide in Adobe Acrobat PDF format is also
included in the download.

Current 6.0 Lite User's

If you are currently using Ultra-Sharpen 6.0 Lite I recommend that you
remove it (delete the .8li file from the Photoshop > Automate
directory) and download and install the update. While the image
corruption bug only occurred on with a small number of users it is
best to not take a chance.

Download Ultra-Sharpen 6.01 Lite

You can download Ultra-Sharpen 6.01 Lite from the Ultra-Sharpen web
site at http://www.ultrasharpen.com

Thanks,

Robert

2. Moving TImage

3. 'nother PSP 6.01 Bug?

4. texturemap databases/CDROMs?

5. Layer Styles chokes PS 6.01 (bug?)

6. Is Lightwave 6 a flop?

7. 6.01 bug in missing profile dialog

8. : Smooth textrure mapped triangles

9. Trouble posting at Jasc Forum - FIXED

10. Filters Unlimited Fix from JASC : attn Gail

11. ATTN JASC: PSP 7 Browser bug

12. How to fix long scratch on negative?

13. Long-standing freezes fixed