graphic jobs

Post by Tomás Amara » Thu, 11 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Italian Multimedia company has more jobs than it can handle, we need
graphic people for boring technical catalogues (spare parts and worse)
- and a few less broing jobs; including some straight animation,
CD-Rom experience is a +.

H  E  L  P

IK Multimedia Production

fx: + 3959 244106
ftp/ pop.mo.nettuno.it/media

graphic jobs

Post by Tomás Amara » Thu, 11 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Italian Multimedia company has more jobs than it can handle, we need
graphic people for boring technical catalogues (spare parts and worse)
- and a few less broing jobs; including some straight animation,
CD-Rom experience is a +.

H  E  L  P

IK Multimedia Production

fx: + 3959 244106
ftp/ pop.mo.nettuno.it/media

1. Jobs by Mail 2000 - 20+ Computer Graphics jobs daily in your mailbox

                               How much is your 'free' time worth?

The naive assumption is that it's not worth anything if you're not getting paid for it.

According to this view there is no connection between the actions you take in your
free time and the results these actions produce. 'Naive' is, in fact, the correct definition
of such a point of view. 'Self-destructive' would be a well fitting definition as well!

 A more realistic and productive approach is that your 'free' time is an investment
which - depending on how it is used - will produce tangible results in the future.
If you understand it this way, suddendly your time is worth exaclty as much as the
results it has the potential to produce if well invested.

So don't waste your free time, maximize its use instead!

         Are you spending more than $4.00/month keeping up?

If you spend more than a few minutes every month browsing web sites and
reading newsgroups to see which projects companies are working on and/or
looking for that appropriate job opportunity, then you should re-think the use
of your time.

            An all new Jobs by Mail - for a limited time only at $4.00/month!

3DSite has been serving the Computer Graphics community since 1994. Two years
ago we have introduced Jobs by Mail, a powerful new way for professionals to
receive "net clippings" from job sites, company sites, newsgroups, mailing lists
every business day in their own mailbox.

Jobs by Mail is sending an average of 400 offers per month to each subscriber.
These offers are all Computer Graphics related, fresh off the net the same day
we send them out.

Every day, our staff monitors an extensive list of resources (to which you can
add your own!) - and sends out an email outlining the new job offers for that
day.

Think of how much time it would take you to keep up with 400 job offers in
a month, then rush to:

http://www.3dsite.com/n2/sites/3dsite/services/jobs_by_mail

to see a sample of our daily listings, to view the resources we monitor,
and to subscribe to the best CG service on the net!

Jobs by Mail has been completely overhauled at the beginning of the year
2000. As we add more features, the price will go up for new subscribers.
So hurry! You can purchase as long of a membership as you wish, and
you will enjoy all new features as they come on line at no extra charge!

Jobs by Mail is brought to you by 3DSite, Inc. - Serving Computer Graphics
Professionals since 1994

2. Web Page Announcement

3. JOB GRAPHICS JOB

4. FreeHand 3.x to gif/jpeg/....

5. Jobs by Mail 2000 - 20+ Computer Graphics jobs daily in your mailbox

6. Weiler-Atherton algorithm

7. Good graphics job in misc.jobs.offered

8. (no subject)

9. Jobs by Mail 2000 - 20+ Computer Graphics jobs daily in your mailbox

10. JBM: a daily net-digest of Computer Graphics jobs

11. Hot Graphics Jobs!

12. Graphics JOB

13. Graphics Job .......Work Online