Of interest to graphics designers and artists as well as novices

Of interest to graphics designers and artists as well as novices

Post by Brian K. Grimme » Thu, 01 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hello,

    I would like to invite you to join the Association of Computer Graphics
Professionals.

    You may visit our site at:

    http://www.veryComputer.com/

    The ACGP is a a worldwide organization of graphic artists, desktop
publishers web designers and other creative professionals.

    Our members enjoy discounts on several computer products as well as
large library of graphics industry links for software, shareware,
information and help.

    Inside we have a discussion board for our members as well as a *
for hire section for our members to promote their services and skill.

    We also offer links for our members to promote their personal sites.

    We also offer an informative monthly e-zine 3GrafixWorld2 which is
packed with news, tips and tricks, and software / hardware reviews pertinent
to the creative professional.

    We invite you to join our organization.

    We were established in January of 1999, and though we are young, we can
proudly say that our growth has been explosive. Our membership is comprised
of a mix of veteran designers as well as novices and all skills in between.
We all have information to share and questions to ask. Our goal is to be the
largest and the best graphics and creative association on the web. So far we
are off to a great start.

    If you would be interested please e-mail me at:

    Thank you for your time and I look forward to your reply.

    Sincerely,

    Brian Grimmer
    President - Association of Computer Graphics Professionals

    Editor - GrafixWorld
--

Visit the Association of Computer Graphics Professionals and join for free
President - Association of Computer Graphics Professionals -
http://www.veryComputer.com/
Editor - GrafixWorld
http://www.veryComputer.com/
Owner/Graphic Artist - UltraTech Trading Company

1. Of interest to graphics professionals and novices alike

    http://the-internet-eye.com/ACGP

    The ACGP is a a worldwide organization of graphic artists, desktop
publishers web designers and other creative professionals.

    Our members enjoy discounts on several computer products as well as
large library of graphics industry links for software, shareware,
information and help.

    Inside we have a discussion board for our members as well as a freelance
[...]

http://the-internet-eye.com/acgp/acgp_grafix.html
Owner/Graphic Artist - UltraTech Trading Company

2. Sparks

3. of interest to artists and designers

4. Displaying 2D images

5. Novice Graphic Designer Help Needed

6. DirectX 8.0a Directional lights

7. INTERESTING WEB SITE FOR GRAPHIC ARTISTS

8. Anyone use AccelEclipse GFX card with MAYA? how's performance?

9. CO-Denver- Graphic Artist/Designer ( 673796 )

10. CO-Denver- Graphic Artist/Designer ( 414744 )

11. CO-Denver- Graphic Artist/Designer ( 211675 )

12. CO-Denver- Graphic Artist/Designer ( 445835 )