medical simulation software written in IDL (urgently)...

medical simulation software written in IDL (urgently)...

Post by Gonzalo Roja » Tue, 06 Aug 2002 13:05:24

Hi:

  Did you know any medical simulation software system writen in IDL (such
as a cardiac simulation system for example) ?... or any other important
medical image processing and analysis system written in IDL (or 3D image
visualization, etc, etc ?) ?... Could you please send me information about
them ?...

  Best regards, and thanks in advance...

Gonzalo Rojas

Post by Norbert Ha » Tue, 06 Aug 2002 18:17:55

>Hi:

>  Did you know any medical simulation software system writen in IDL (such
>as a cardiac simulation system for example) ?...

There is a newsgroup specific to IDL:

comp.lang.idl-pvwave

HTH
Norbert

1. US-PA-Philadelphia: PROGRAMMER/SOFTWARE ENGINEER - C++/JAVA/IDL - MEDICAL IMAGE DISPLAY

Job Title: Programmer/Software Engineer - C++/Java/IDL- Medical Image
Display

C++/Java and/or RSI IDL programmers and engineers are wanted to
develop and maintain multi-platform medical image display applications
for clinical research use.

Required experience includes 3-4 years of GUI programming and
image display experience using C++ or IDL on Windows, Mac OS
and X Windows. Java experience and familiarity with medical
image formats and protocols including DICOM are desirable.
Formal training in and experience with software engineering
methodology and quality software regulations are preferred.

Quintiles Intelligent Imaging is a contract research company
providing international clinical research services for
pharmaceutical and medical device manufacturers, located
in the northern suburbs of Philadelphia PA, offering competitive
salaries, flexible benefits and telecommuting opportunities.

Qualified candidates should send resume by fax  to 610-238-0578

Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.

2. how to use tcl with opengl

3. Pointer to software called "IDL"

4. Problem with the fill tool

5. Has anyone ever written a bokeh simulation filter?

6. Playstation 2 Chip

7. Need Info. on Scanner and Computer software URGENTLY

8. We have another WINNER

9. SOFTWARE BETA TESTERS URGENTLY REQUIRED

10. free 3D medical image visualization software for Windows95

11. free medical image 3D visualization software for Windows95

12. free medical image 3D visualization software for Windows95/NT