Can I SHOWCASE from an Xterminal or SUN Console?

Post by Brian D. Schieb » Sat, 16 Apr 1994 02:16:41

Can I SHOWCASE from an Xterminal or SUN Console?
Thats the question?!

-Brian

1. Console, console, sweet console...

Hello all crazy OpenGL coders and graphics programers.

So few days ago i looked at some cool looking consoles in games (Q3, HL) and
i decided to write my own one.

Here is the code:

ftp://152.7.68.11/pub/Source%20Code/C/Current/OGLSys/

I actually created to consoles, one win32 gui based (for debugging and all),
and other ogl based.

I know this is probably not the best design nor highly optimized, but it is
fairly bug free, and i figured i might share my code with you people.

Well, enjoy, hope some of you will find it useful.

Any sugestions, comments? Please let me know.

2. Animator Pro --> Public Domain format?

3. Hot New Halloween Site!

4. ![VDS 75+RP] 3 DS MAX 2

5. hookup a SUN 3/110c color console monitor to video equipment via RGB + sync

6. Visual c++ console win32 console programming

7. Slow Indigo As Xterminal??

8. Xterminal and opengl?