Where is Moray and what version is current?

Where is Moray and what version is current?

Post by Greg Hilt » Tue, 15 Jun 1993 22:48:37

What's the latest version of Moray?

I have 1.2, but have been told that there is a new version.
If so where is it!

Cheers,

Greg

1. Hi, I am doing a paper on 3D-boards, and I am looking for definitions

Hi, I am doing a paper on 3D-boards, and I am looking for definitions
for the abilities of those cards, like:
AlphaBlending
Tri-liniear filtering,
TextureMapping,
And more of those 3D features, can anyone help me with these?

Thanx!
Nick.

2. VGS ati drivers

3. I am looking for a Moray tutorial

4. question

5. Current version of MORAY

6. PS CS 'resize window to fit'

7. I am looking for 3ds max 5 (full version needed)

8. MAX and NT 4.0

9. I must admit, I am impressed by SGI .. Yepp .. I am

10. i am having trouble downloading wallpaper and a screensaver

11. I am looking for...