Mars Pathfinder Panorama prints!

Post by TimeFrame, Inc » Sat, 12 Jul 1997 04:00:00

Mars PathFinder Panoramas (Black & White or Color)
11"x 66" - $29.95! (includes U.S. Mail shipping)
VISA or MasterCard orders at 1-888-562-3822
For more info -- http://www.tframe.com

1. VRML model of Mars Pathfinder landing site

On the Nasa webpages you can view a VRML model of Pathfinder landing site
(Sagan Memorial Station).

My question is: Does anybody know what algorithm NASA used to convert their
stereo images to a 3D model?

Could somebody explain how this is done? How do you find corresponding
pixels in left and right images?

Any links/tips/algorithms that can help answer my questions would be
appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

John Reidar

2. life without InsightII, Quanta not what we need.

3. mars pathfinder

4. QUESTION!!!!!!

5. Mars Pathfinder

6. Monaco EZ Color

7. mars pathfinder

8. HELP: adobe dimensions SN

9. Pathfinder mission found some artificial things on Mars

10. VRML model of Mars Pathfinder landing site...

11. Problem with Mars Panorama

12. Mars Monster Panorama UNREADABLE on Macs??!!

13. Strange effect when trying to print panorama