Some neat graphics / invitation to coders

Some neat graphics / invitation to coders

Post by Ryan Geis » Sat, 14 Mar 1998 04:00:00

If anyone wants to see some (I think) cool rendered stuff, go to
http://www.cis.ohio-state.edu/~geiss
I've done a lot with blob and fractal-rendering in C++ so far (and a lot
with Imagine).  If anyone out there has a lot of experience/ideas and
would like to start some ambitious new project, let me know, I'm always
looking for a good challenge.  I did all that stuff mostly solo; it'd be
extremely cool to see what two or more people could come up with.

1. To All Graphics Coders Out There...

Hello there. I have been making posts to few graphics related news groups
(algorithms, opengl), and everyone has been very kind in responding to my
questions. I like that! I like when poeple share what they know, I believe
it makes the world a better place...

contains all my computer related papers/books/docs/ I have collected over
last few years. The link will be available this whole week (then I am going
home for the summer, no internet there). So do not hesitate to download
while you can:-)

Martin

2. OpenGL printing in WIN95

3. Help: aspiring young graphics coder needs help

4. Localizing blocking artifacts in a JPEG image

5. Coders and Computer Graphics arrtisians wantred....

6. NYC Sysadmin Wanted

7. To All Graphics Coders Out There...

8. *** Graphics-Competitions *** at the Mekka/Symposium'97 Demo Party - Official Invitation File V2.1

9. Beta invitations are extended to 3D graphic designers

10. *** Graphics-Competitions *** at the Mekka/Symposium'97 Demo Party - Official Invitation File V2.1