Converting Macromedia Projector V12 Database to MS Excel...

Converting Macromedia Projector V12 Database to MS Excel...

Post by Steve Forreste » Tue, 22 Jul 2003 12:29:57

I have (what I believe is) a 2-dimensional datafile stored in a file named:

director.v12

that is intended to be opened and accessed by a file identified as:

Macromedia Projector 8.5

I really, really want to export the data to MS Excel.

Can anyone help me?

Thanks!

Steve

Converting Macromedia Projector V12 Database to MS Excel...

Post by alienrog » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 06:29:06

NTG

Look forums.macromedia.com server for director.lingo group.

Anyway v12 is a database format by IntegrationNewMedia.
Visit their webpage to see database tools...
Anyway - the database can be password protected...

Hope that helps,
Ziggi