FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM for Windows

FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM for Windows

Post by Alan Be » Wed, 18 Mar 1998 04:00:00

Adobe Font Folio, version 7.0, CD-ROM with over 2000 fonts all unlocked.
The CD includes Adobe packages 1 through 386, Adobe Wild Type, Aridi
Initial Caps, Adobe Type Installer and Utilities folder.

This is a genuine, original Adobe CD in the original Adobe packaging.
Disk is configured for Windows, Unix Silicon Graphics and Unix Sun.

I am located in Los Angeles. $1000 or best offer. Will consider trade for
LetterPress 7.0.

1. FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM (2000+ Unlocked)

Adobe Font Folio, version 7.0, CD-ROM with over 2000 fonts all unlocked.
The CD includes Adobe packages 1 through 386, Adobe Wild Type, Aridi
Initial Caps, Adobe Type Installer and Utilities folder.

This is a genuine, original Adobe CD in the original Adobe packaging.
Disk is configured for Windows, Unix Silicon Graphics and Unix Sun.

I am located in Los Angeles. Best offer over $1000.

2. batch processing?

3. FS: Adobe Premiere Deluxe CD-ROM - version 4.2 (Used) Original CD only

4. http://www21.pair.com/vbrnicev

5. Problem with System 7.5 on a PPC and the new Adobe Font Folio

6. Update to Visual Effects Section

7. Adobe Font Folio

8. metacreations convolver

9. Adobe font folio 8

10. Cheap Adobe Font Folio 8 Warez!

11. Want To Add More FONTS For Adobe Illustrator 7.0 And 8.0