AD: Job offer: Make a 3D game!

Post by Dr Elvi » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

We're looking for guys who are good at programming 3D games. Perhaps you
already have a finished 3D engine or know where to find one? You don't need
any formal education or similar - we just want skillful people who can help
us make a great 3D game at a reasonable cost.

The hardware is not decided on yet, and the exact game concept is not yet
designed - so far we only (as of yesterday) have a project buyer and the
financing. Also, we haven't yet researched whether this can be made by one
or a couple of people in their own homes, or if we need to set up an office
somewhere, for a larger group of developers working together. So now we are
hoping to get in touch with someone with expertise in this area and perhaps
a finished 3D engine that we can base the work on, so that the cost can be
cut down and shorten time-to-market.

Send me an e-mail!

AD: Job offer: Make a 3D game!

Post by W. Ive » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

[...]

Quote:>The hardware is not decided on yet, and the exact game concept is not yet
>designed - so far we only (as of yesterday) have a project buyer and the
>financing. Also, we haven't yet researched whether this can be made by one
>or a couple of people in their own homes, or if we need to set up an office
>somewhere

Apparently, in trying to start a company, I've been going about it all
wrong.
I thought having a business plan should come BEFORE seeking investors...
Silly me :-)

On the other hand, Sears got his start by selling, frequently, stuff he
hadn't
yet stocked, so maybe there's something to this. -Wm

AD: Job offer: Make a 3D game!

Post by Monkey Muffin » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Pretty vague. Who are you and what is your web address?

Who gave you money when you don't have a team, game idea, or even the
knowledge to do a game.

This sounds like 100% bullshit.

Dare you to come out of the shadows.

AD: Job offer: Make a 3D game!

Post by Monkey Muffin » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

More likely this guy is a headhunter or one of those executive search firms
trying to lure us in.

Good luck we can smell BS a mile away.

btw I am a lonely 18 year old girl that is tired of those immature
jerks ---- yeah right.

AD: Job offer: Make a 3D game!

Post by SVR » Thu, 26 Nov 1998 04:00:00

If you are really interested in investing in a state of the art 3D online
project goto www.dtcomputers.com/awaken . We have a MAJOR product that we've
been building for over a year now in our spair time. If you are just yankin
the chain don't bother.

AD: Job offer: Make a 3D game!

Post by Gerry Qui » Fri, 27 Nov 1998 04:00:00

=>We're looking for guys who are good at programming 3D games. Perhaps you
=>already have a finished 3D engine or know where to find one? You don't need
=>any formal education or similar - we just want skillful people who can help
=>us make a great 3D game at a reasonable cost.
=>
=>The hardware is not decided on yet, and the exact game concept is not yet
=>designed - so far we only (as of yesterday) have a project buyer and the
=>financing. Also, we haven't yet researched whether this can be made by one
=>or a couple of people in their own homes, or if we need to set up an office
=>somewhere, for a larger group of developers working together. So now we are
=>hoping to get in touch with someone with expertise in this area and perhaps
=>a finished 3D engine that we can base the work on, so that the cost can be
=>cut down and shorten time-to-market.

No!!!  Make a 3D game for *ME*!  I don't know anything about anything
either...

- Gerry

AD: Job offer: Make a 3D game!

Post by Monkey Muffin » Fri, 27 Nov 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

>No!!!  Make a 3D game for *ME*!  I don't know anything about anything
>either...

>- Gerry

I am on board dude!!!

1. AD: Job offer: Make a 3D game!

We're looking for guys who are good at programming 3D games. Perhaps you
already have a finished 3D engine or know where to find one? You don't need
any formal education or similar - we just want skillful people who can help
us make a great 3D game at a reasonable cost.

The hardware is not decided on yet, and the exact game concept is not yet
designed - so far we only (as of yesterday) have a project buyer and the
financing. Also, we haven't yet researched whether this can be made by one
or a couple of people in their own homes, or if we need to set up an office
somewhere, for a larger group of developers working together. So now we are
hoping to get in touch with someone with expertise in this area and perhaps
a finished 3D engine that we can base the work on, so that the cost can be
cut down and shorten time-to-market.

Send me an e-mail!

2. Network Rendering

3. Job offer: Make a 3D game!

4. Need a perspective drawing for your project?

5. CPGL (Calcomp) to HPGL converter

6. BioCAD job offering in misc.jobs.offered

7. Rounded and beveled edges

8. GAME DEVELOPING gfx2d job offer

9. Job Offer:Game Designer

10. JOB OFFER: Computer Game Artist

11. JOB-OFFERED (VA): VR/Simulation/Games/Programmers + Artists