crack for PSP

Post by heid » Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Hi I'm after a crack for PSP 5.0 ... ANY kind of help would be greatly
appreciated.

cheers

crack for PSP

Post by Marc McNaughto » Wed, 14 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Got it for you, but don't tell anyone, okay?

Go to http://www.adobe.com/purchase/main.html

Find the appropriate page for PhotoShop. If you send them the right amount
of money (posted on the page), they'll not only give you a free copy of the
PhotoShop 5 installer disk, but you'll actually get all the manuals and tech
support too!

I don't know how they get away with this. Ahem.

--

Marc McNaughton
Primary Color

Please remove the "X" at the beginning of my e-mail address if you wish to
send to me directly. I hate spam!

crack for PSP

Post by Ken » Sat, 17 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> Got it for you, but don't tell anyone, okay?

> Go to http://www.adobe.com/purchase/main.html

> Find the appropriate page for PhotoShop. If you send them the right amount
> of money (posted on the page), they'll not only give you a free copy of the
> PhotoShop 5 installer disk, but you'll actually get all the manuals and tech
> support too!

> I don't know how they get away with this. Ahem.

> --

> Marc McNaughton
> Primary Color
> Irvine, California

> Please remove the "X" at the beginning of my e-mail address if you wish to
> send to me directly. I hate spam!

Buzzzz !!!

Wrong answer.

It was a good reply but he was asking about a crack for Paint Shop Pro
not that darn Photo Shop junk.

--
Ken Tyler

crack for PSP

Post by Marc McNaughto » Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Well, fine. I'm from the "ink on paper" crowd, so PhotoShop was a natural
assumption, I think.

My the point of my post was more along the lines of "why don't you just buy
it like a responsible person and stop trying to steal software." That
sentiment pretty much cross-application, wouldn't you say?

--

Post by Ken » Sun, 18 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> Well, fine. I'm from the "ink on paper" crowd, so PhotoShop was a natural
> assumption, I think.

> My the point of my post was more along the lines of "why don't you just buy
> it like a responsible person and stop trying to steal software." That
> sentiment pretty much cross-application, wouldn't you say?

> --

> Marc McNaughton
> Primary Color
> Irvine, California

> Please remove the "X" at the beginning of my e-mail address if you wish to
> send to me directly. I hate spam!

     I have no problems with that ideology that what so ever. I pay as I go
  so feel others should as well. It was simply a point of order.

    Irvine California. Is that anywhere near that little town called Tustin
  where I reside ?

  Ken

crack for PSP

Post by Marc McNaughto » Mon, 19 Apr 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>     Irvine California. Is that anywhere near that little town called
Tustin
>   where I reside ?

Right down Jamboree Blvd. :)

Actually, that's where Primary is. I'm writing this from home up at the
other end of Jamboree in Orange. Drive through Tustin and Tustin Ranch every
day. Small world, isn't it?

--

Marc McNaughton
Primary Color

crack for PSP

Post by Ken » Tue, 20 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> >     Irvine California. Is that anywhere near that little town called
> Tustin
> >   where I reside ?

> Right down Jamboree Blvd. :)

> Actually, that's where Primary is. I'm writing this from home up at the
> other end of Jamboree in Orange. Drive through Tustin and Tustin Ranch every
> day. Small world, isn't it?

> --

> Marc McNaughton
> Primary Color
> Irvine, California

Marc,

  Well that takes you within about a mile of me so yes I would say that
is close. I found out just last week that a person I have been talking
to on another group for about a year now lives just inside the Irvine
border quite close to Tustin. I had for some reason placed him mentaly
in Europe. I was quite surprised when he revealed where he lived and
I think he was about as surprised as I was.

  It is indeed a small world after all.

--
Ken Tyler