Upgrade from PSP6 to PSP6.1

Post by The Answer Ma » Mon, 17 Jan 2000 04:00:00

I have dl'ed the upgrade 6 times when I run it it stops at 13% and says the
psp.exe that I am trying to upgrade is not a valid file? I just bought the
CD and I have no Eval versions on my system. Any help?

Upgrade from PSP6 to PSP6.1

Post by ElShaddai Edward » Tue, 18 Jan 2000 04:00:00

If you *just* purchased Paint Shop Pro 6, you may want to check your version
number to see if you don't already have version 6.01. Go to the Help menu
and choose About Paint Shop Pro.

Regards,

ElShaddai Edwards
Jasc Software, Inc.

Quote:> I have dl'ed the upgrade 6 times when I run it it stops at 13% and says
the
> psp.exe that I am trying to upgrade is not a valid file? I just bought the
> CD and I have no Eval versions on my system. Any help?

1. PSP6 Upgrade Question

This past Friday night I called Jasc's order line and ordered a copy
of PSP6.  I was taking advantage of their $49 upgrade from v5 offer.
I told a friend of mine that I will give her my copy of PSP 5 when my
version 6 comes in, but I got to thinking that I may have spoken too
soon.  Is the PSP6 upgrade a full version of 6, or is it going to be
upgrading my installed version 5 to version 6?  If that is the case,
I am going to need to keep my PSP 5 in case I need to reinstall
in the future...

I.P. Yela

2. Super Gift! Lots Adobe Software Free Here!

3. Buying PSP6 Upgrade

4. The Maui Research & Technology Center (MRTC)

5. PSP6 and fonts question?

6. resizing window ?

7. Can I have font with different edge colour (PSP6)

8. Architect's Font Pack

9. JPG to PNG transparency - PSP6.02

10. PSP6.0 -- Units of measure

11. Scan a signature in PSP6

12. Can't print - PSP6.02 (full bought version)

13. Can't open PSP7 file with PSP6.02