Gemstones

Post by Cath » Wed, 04 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Yesterday I visited a site which had a tutorial on gemstones.  The tutorial
was very well done with shapes and patters to download.  I was sure I
bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.  Does anybody know where I might
find it?  Thanks.

Cathy

Gemstones

Post by Hood » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I think that'd be Renald's tutorial, and I think he had it up on the PSPIZ
site?
www.pspiz.com

> Yesterday I visited a site which had a tutorial on gemstones.  The
tutorial
> was very well done with shapes and patters to download.  I was sure I
> bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.  Does anybody know where I might
> find it?  Thanks.

> Cathy

Gemstones

Post by David and/or Jackie Laderou » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

>Yesterday I visited a site which had a tutorial on gemstones.  The tutorial
>was very well done with shapes and patters to download.  I was sure I
>bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.  Does anybody know where I might
>find it?  Thanks.

Sounds like Renald's tutorial at http://www.pspiz.com (Tutorials,
Intermediate).

Jackie

--
< o \"/  Don't play cat and mouse with me!                            (

********************************************************************/\o/\

Gemstones

Post by State of Entrop » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Sounds like the gem tutorial at the Paint Shop Pro Interactive Zone :
http://www.pspiz.com . Look in the Tutorial Zone. I think it's an intermediate
tutorial, but it may be advanced. You'll need to sign up as a member to get
in....but if that's the page you want I guess you already did.

> Yesterday I visited a site which had a tutorial on gemstones.  The tutorial
> was very well done with shapes and patters to download.  I was sure I
> bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.  Does anybody know where I might
> find it?  Thanks.

> Cathy

Gemstones

Post by Stephan Ahone » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>Yesterday I visited a site which had a tutorial on gemstones.  The tutorial
>was very well done with shapes and patters to download.  I was sure I
>bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.  Does anybody know where I might
>find it?  Thanks.

If you want I can make a few in 3D and send 'em over to you with an
appropriate transparency channel.

Sig for a Day
Stephan Ahonen, ICQ 491101
Update your sig file often
Come back tomorrow for a different sig!
Backspace a single "s" from my addy to reply by email

Gemstones

Post by Stephan Ahone » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Quote:>I think that'd be Renald's tutorial, and I think he had it up on the PSPIZ
>site?
>www.pspiz.com

It wants a username and password.

Sig for a Day
Stephan Ahonen, ICQ 491101
Update your sig file often
Come back tomorrow for a different sig!
Backspace a single "s" from my addy to reply by email

Gemstones

Post by Cath » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Ron - Thanks.  Unfortunately my history was set to save for 0 days, so it
was unavailable.  I have reset it so it won't happen again.

Cathy

Quote:>Yesterday I visited a site which had a tutorial on gemstones.  The tutorial
>was very well done with shapes and patters to download.  I was sure I
>bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.  Does anybody know where I might
>find it?  Thanks.

I see you're using Outlook Express 5 so I'm guessing you're using
MSIE5 (though I'm sure Netscape has a similar function).  If you open
up a history frame (click the MSIE sundial icon) you'll have access to
all the sites you're visited lately.

Good luck
Ron

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Ron Lacey       Murillo Ont.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Gemstones

Post by Cath » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

Stephan - That would be nice.  Thanks

Cathy

Quote:>Yesterday I visited a site which had a tutorial on gemstones.  The tutorial
>was very well done with shapes and patters to download.  I was sure I
>bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.  Does anybody know where I might
>find it?  Thanks.

If you want I can make a few in 3D and send 'em over to you with an
appropriate transparency channel.

Sig for a Day
Stephan Ahonen, ICQ 491101
Update your sig file often
Come back tomorrow for a different sig!
Backspace a single "s" from my addy to reply by email

Gemstones

Post by Cath » Thu, 05 Aug 1999 04:00:00

I am new to this group and this was my first post.  I'm delighted with all
your helpful responses.  I knew I had been at the PSPIZ site, but when I
went back there I was lost.  Pointing me to the Intermediate Tutorial was
what I needed.

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR HELP!!

Cathy

Yesterday I visited a site which had a tutorial on gemstones.  The tutorial
was very well done with shapes and patters to download.  I was sure I
bookmarked it, but now I can't find it.  Does anybody know where I might
find it?  Thanks.

Cathy

Gemstones

Post by Cali » Sat, 07 Aug 1999 04:00:00

It's not the most intuitive website in the world.  It took me about 15
minutes to actually find the form to sign up.

And that javascript they're using for the menu is annoying as all get-out.

--
Toby (aka Calin/Runesinger)
http://www.calin.com/

> >>I think that'd be Renald's tutorial, and I think he had it up on the
PSPIZ
> >>site?
> >>www.pspiz.com

> >It wants a username and password.

> It's a free signup.

> --
> Sean R. Malloy               | American Non Sequitur
>     Naval Medical Center     |       Society
>     San Diego, CA 92134-5000 |

> FORMAL NOTICE: unsolicited commercial email will be read
> at a charge of $500 per item. Receipt of such email shall
> be considered to constitute acceptance of contract, and
> will be billed immediately.

1. cheap gemstone stock,and your best gemstone supplier in China

Dear Sir/Madam,

we take this pleasant opportunity to introduce ourselves as Manufactueres, Exporters of all types of semi-precious  gemstones specially in "Tourmaline,PERIDOT,AQUAMARINE, CITRINE, AMETHYST, GARNET,TOPAZ" and synthetic gemstones(lab gems):"hydrothermal emerald,amethyst,citrine,green quartz,blue quartz,smoky quartz,and hydrothermal morganite".

Further, we wish to inform  you that all above stones are manufactured at our own factory and handled by my expert staff with our business experience of more than 25 years and known as one of major and reliable manufacturers & exporters in SHENZHEN,CHINA  for our polishing, cutting and assorting divisions.

Presently, we are supplying our valuable clients in America, Italy, Japan,Spain and Asia with all calibrated sizes and shapes .

You can rely in us for continuous & timely delivery of gemstones as per your demands and specification at very reasonable prices and can also believe in us for colour, quality and quantity.

Now,we have some stock as following ,we want sell them in cheap price(but good quality):

1.aquamarine:total:5101.53ct;(a,aa,aaa,aaaa color,A grade)
2.peridot:6594ct(AB grade.usd0.35/ct)
3.sky blue topaz:total:5048.75ct(usd0.6/ct);white topaz:2069.33ct(usd0.25/ct);
4.natural amethyst:655ct(usd0.4/ct);
5.synthetic amethyst:38502.2ct(only usd:0.16/ct)
6.synthetic citrine quartz:27043.35ct(only usd0.16/ct)
Payment:we will use "30days No-hassle refund":you can return the goods without any reason in 30 days after you recieve the goods.we will refund to you.
If you have interest,please contact us without any hesiate,we will email you the list in details.

We hope to get a chance from you soon and expect to establish a long lasting business relationship with you in near future.

Yours truly,

James Ho
AAA GEMS (CHINA) CO.
TEL:0086-755-82972045
FAX:0086-755-82972060

web:www.aaagemstone.com

 - -
[[[[ to unsubscribe from info-gnuplot, send an email with body
unsubscribe info-gnuplot

]]]]

2. cool 3d texture bitmaps

3. Help needed modelling a Diamond gemstone in three-dee

4. looking for BSP tree code

5. Raytracing software for gemstone facetors?

6. International recognition

7. Ray tracing Modeler for Gemstone Facetors?

8. Graphic Problem.....IMPORTANT!

9. Gemstone tutotial posted to alt.binaries.comp-graphics

10. gemstone optics in LW???

11. Ray tracing Modeler for Gemstone Facetors?

12. your best gemstones supplier in China

13. Best gemstone cutting service in China