Academy award

Post by Stefan Troendl » Wed, 24 Dec 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

is there anyone out there reading this list who has
already done a Raytracing of
the famous Academy Award Statue (oscar) ?
If so, I would be glad to hear from you, because I would
really need that picture for a presentation in school.

Best regards

Stefan

1. Academy-Award OSCAR

Hi there,

sorry for posting it again,
but I really need a 3d model of the academy-award OSCAR.

In some months, my call will do the Graduation.
We want a modified "OSCAR" on our T-Shirts.
The motto of our Graduation is "ABIcademy 2003".
Abi(tur) means Graduation in Germany.

Can anybody help me out PLEASE?

Thanks
Lars

2. HELP! Fatal Error with HYPERSHADER on Win2000!

3. Whats wrong with the internal 3DSMAX rendere?

4. Ed Catmul mentioned on Academy Awards ?

5. TStringGrid Image Preview

6. Academy Science and Technical Awards

7. Palette mapping

8. Academy of Art - San Francisco

9. Accreditation at Academy of Art College SF