Transparent GIF's/JPG's

Post by Hedvig Ekerwa » Mon, 05 Feb 1996 04:00:00

I've just started to write HTML and now I'm about to make a homepage.
I don't know so much, but somewhere, somehow,  I read something about
a program that could convert gif's and jpg's so that the backround
colour became transparent. I would be very thankfull if anybody could
give me the URL to this program so I can download it, acording to what
I remember, the program was shareware/freeware.

/?rjan

Transparent GIF's/JPG's

Post by Lorne Tontegod » Mon, 05 Feb 1996 04:00:00

> I've just started to write HTML and now I'm about to make a homepage.
> I don't know so much, but somewhere, somehow,  I read something about
> a program that could convert gif's and jpg's so that the backround
> colour became transparent. I would be very thankfull if anybody could
> give me the URL to this program so I can download it, acording to what
> I remember, the program was shareware/freeware.

> /?rjan

Go to http://www.jasc.com/ This is the home of Jasc... they make
Paint Shop Pro. Good Shareware!

There aren't transparent JPEGs yet. You may want to subscribe to

HTML. Lots of talk about everything.

--
Lorne
          Ideas in Motion

          http://www.interlog.com/~ideas

Transparent GIF's/JPG's

Post by Delta » Mon, 05 Feb 1996 04:00:00

> I've just started to write HTML and now I'm about to make a homepage.
> I don't know so much, but somewhere, somehow,  I read something about
> a program that could convert gif's and jpg's so that the backround
> colour became transparent. I would be very thankfull if anybody could
> give me the URL to this program so I can download it, acording to what
> I remember, the program was shareware/freeware.

> /?rjan

go to:

http://www.jasc.com/pspdl.html

it's no freeware, it's shareware but it's worth the money -- really good
program...

1. reading and displaying jpg's and gif's in vc++

Hi,
        Does anyone have info on dll's, classes, or anything that will allow
me to read and display jpg and gif files from within a visual c++ app.

        E-mail or post.

        Thank you.

..Rajiv

2. Need help finding an image

3. VC++ methods for reading and displaying gif's and jpg's

4. Zippo

5. Making a Gif 'transparent'?

6. 256 colour bitmap to form canvas

7. Alert Quick Time TAKING over GIF's and JPG's

8. Oh no! Not Wil Weaton, again!

9. c++ classes to read and display jpg's and gif's

10. Use GIF's or JPG's?

11. GIF plug-ins/transparent GIF's

12. Transparent jpg's

13. Transparent JPG's