color problems

Post by drt-headsh » Mon, 07 Jan 2002 11:12:14

I am having problems when I exit Unreal Tournament with the color of
my desktop.  I run UT in openGL and use a geforce2 gts video card.
After I exit the game, my desktop is very light.  I don't have to
reboot to fix it, but I do have to get into my display properties and
click the color correction tab under the advanced properties.  Any
help would be appreciated.  It is not that big of a deal, just more of
an annoyance.  Thanks.

System specs:

amd 1.33 proc.

512 mb ram

geforce2 gts video card

sound blaster live 5.1 sound card

windows xp corporate operating system

1. color problems with windows 98

in the display screen under settings the color is set for 16 colors. it
wont change to 256 when i try to change it. why?

2. OT - Multi CPU reload of NT/Win2K

3. Color Problems w/ Graphics on Web

4. Great Site !

5. PSP: Color problem in going from TIF to JPG

6. animation engine problem

7. Frame5 color problems???

8. Compositing Lightwave

9. color problem EGA-VGA