FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM (2000+ Unlocked)

FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM (2000+ Unlocked)

Post by Alan Be » Mon, 10 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Adobe Font Folio, version 7.0, CD-ROM with over 2000 fonts all unlocked.
The CD includes Adobe packages 1 through 386, Adobe Wild Type, Aridi
Initial Caps, Adobe Type Installer and Utilities folder.

This is a genuine, original Adobe CD in the original Adobe packaging.
Disk is configured for Windows, Unix Silicon Graphics and Unix Sun.

I am located in Los Angeles. Best offer over $1000.

Post by Alan Be » Tue, 18 Nov 1997 04:00:00

Adobe Font Folio, version 7.0, CD-ROM with over 2000 fonts all unlocked.
The CD includes Adobe packages 1 through 386, Adobe Wild Type, Aridi
Initial Caps, Adobe Type Installer and Utilities folder.

This is a genuine, original Adobe CD in the original Adobe packaging.
Disk is configured for Windows, Unix Silicon Graphics and Unix Sun.

I am located in Los Angeles. Best offer over $1000.

1. FS: Adobe Font Folio 7.0 CD-ROM for Windows

Adobe Font Folio, version 7.0, CD-ROM with over 2000 fonts all unlocked.
The CD includes Adobe packages 1 through 386, Adobe Wild Type, Aridi
Initial Caps, Adobe Type Installer and Utilities folder.

This is a genuine, original Adobe CD in the original Adobe packaging.
Disk is configured for Windows, Unix Silicon Graphics and Unix Sun.

I am located in Los Angeles. $1000 or best offer. Will consider trade for
LetterPress 7.0.

2. 3DMax Release Postponed

3. FS: Adobe Premiere Deluxe CD-ROM - version 4.2 (Used) Original CD only

4. PSP and Genuine Fractals

5. Conversion of Windows PowerPoint 2000 to Adobe Illustrator 7.0

6. Triple-buffering - how to get the vblank to Interrupt you

7. Problem in CD-Rom in win 2000

8. Kodak Precision ?

9. Problem with System 7.5 on a PPC and the new Adobe Font Folio

10. Adobe Font Folio

11. Adobe font folio 8

12. Cheap Adobe Font Folio 8 Warez!