PAINTSHOP PRO - Put away your crayons!

Post by Markus Pet » Wed, 23 Oct 1996 04:00:00

http://www.netpromotion.com/paint

PAINTSHOP PRO - AFFORDABLE GRAPHICS PROGRAM

Paintshop Pro is the perfect tool for creating
professional looking images on your PC. Now offered
online at Net Promotions, you can have your copy shipped
to you direct.

Some features include:

-  Use for photo-retouching
-  Perform image enhancing to make your graphics
   look professional

ADVANTAGES :  Windows 95 compatible, CD-ROM or disk
based versions avaliable

Priced affordably and you can download a free demo
version from our site to test drive Paintshop Pro.

PUT AWAY YOUR CRAYONS, IT'S TIME TO DRAW WITH POWER!

http://www.netpromotion.com/paint

Only $59 and avaliable via our secure online ordering
system. Come see why Paintshop Pro has been deemed
one of the leaders in graphical application software.