Troubles with IMPRESSARIO & EPSON STYLUS COLOR

Troubles with IMPRESSARIO & EPSON STYLUS COLOR

Post by Umla » Tue, 23 Jul 1996 04:00:00

Hello friends,

since some days were using IRIX 6.2 with IMPRESSARIO 2.0 on an
INDIGO2 XZ with an EPSON STYLUS COLOR (older type). Prior upgrade, we
got excellent results on 720dpi resolution and appropiate paper. With
the configuration above the results are horrible. Even a tool named
" profmgr "  didnt help.
Any ideas, comments are highly appreciated

Thank you,
W. Umlauf

**********************

**********************

1. Epson Stylus Impressario Driver

I recently got an Epson Stylus printer, because I recalled seeing the
driver on the SGI web site for Impressario.  Now I cannot find the
driver.  Does anyone know of where to get it?

Jon Liggett
--

http://www.public.usit.net/jonlig/

2. Editor Window won't render?

3. Impressario driver for Epson Stylus printer available!

4. image mode....

5. Epson Stylus Color Trouble

6. Gnuplot, Linux and plotting from console - possible????

7. Epson Color Stylus & EfiColor

8. set terminal gif

9. Epson Stylus COlor vs Stylus Pro

10. PS4, Epson Color Stylus II & Monitor Calibration

11. Epson Stylus Color & PShop 3.0.5