Freehand or CorelDraw ?

Post by Michel PINE » Wed, 22 May 1996 04:00:00

I used to work with Freehand on a Macintosh, but I have now to work on a
PC with Windows 95.

I have already the licence to use CorelDraw 6 (32 bits), but of course I
can also get  Freehand for Windows for an extra cost.

Does anyone have an experience of these 2 softs ? Are there many points
about which CorelDraw is weak ? Is it a good idea to spend time learning
CorelDraw ? Tell me about your opinions...

Michel Pinet

1. Freehand vs coreldraw

For all of you that think that Corel draw is better than freehand I can
only say you need to go use freehand again.

Randy Little                         My opinions are mine,
Quality Assurance                    and do not reflected
Macromedia Inc.                      those of my employer!

2. WANTED: Info on video cards

3. Want to switch from Freehand to CorelDraw...one important question 1st

4. Digital Studio Cameras?

5. Freehand 5 - CorelDraw

6. Newsgroup Problems

7. Freehand Studio 5 vs CorelDraw 5, detailed comparison

8. load text?

9. export data from freehand 7.0.2 to coreldraw 6

10. HELP!! FreeHand(Mac) to CorelDraw(PC)

11. Freehand Studio 5 vs CorelDraw 5, detailed comparison

12. Export CorelDraw 8 to Freehand 10

13. Freehand vs Illustrator vs CorelDraw