Multiple single TIFFs into one Multi Page TIF?

Multiple single TIFFs into one Multi Page TIF?

Post by Gerhard Hube » Thu, 02 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Quote:

>I have a business process which requires me to scan a huge number of
>documents, each document spanning 3 pages. What I'd like to be able to do
is
>scan them and instead of storing them as individual TIFF files, I'd like to
>collate them so that every three consecutive pages get stored as one Multi-
>page TIFF file, that way I have one file for one document, as opposed to
one
>file per page. Is there any easy way of accomplishing this? Alternatively,
is
>there any command-line based Windows software that will take three
individual
>TIFF files and combine them into one single multi-page TIFF?

PhotoLine 32 from http://www.ciebv.com can do that. You have to put your
three images in three layers and PhotoLine 32 will save it as one image.

Gerhard Huber
PhotoLine 32 Shareware imaging software Windows95/NT
http://www.ciebv.com

1. Convert single page Tiff to Multi-Page Tiff

I have a large database of single page Tiff images. I need to convert
the single page images to multi-page images. I have not found a
program that can do this yet. I have thousands of these images that
this will be done with daily so batch processing is required.

Thank-you

2. Using Clone Brush Tool

3. make mulitpage tif from single page tiffs

4. Wanted:Used Elsa Gloria XL card

5. Extracting Multi Page TIFFs to single

6. Geomview Installation

7. Convert multi-page TIFF to single file

8. Upgrade

9. Extracting Multi Page TIFFs to single

10. Creating multi-page TIff file from separate Tif files

11. Help convert multi-strip TIFF to single strip TIFF

12. Single TIFF-Files to Multiple TIFF-File

13. Convert single page Tif images to Multipage Tifs