PUBLISH Magazine review of PI 4

Post by Scott Smi » Wed, 22 Apr 1998 04:00:00

>PI 4 is reviewed in the May 1998 edition of Publish magazine.  Although it
>contained some inaccuracies, it was generally a very good review.  My favorite
>part (I may not have gotten this quote verbatim but it's close):  "PhotoImpact
>is fast becoming to online graphics what PhotoShop is to print graphics.".

I will certainly agree with that statement. I use Photoshop and Illustrator for
most of my normal design work, but PhotoImpact 4 is easily the best Web
imaging program for Windows I have used, or seen so far, IMO.

* Scott Smith - Designer / Developer / Consultant
*
* Graphics Software - http://graphicssoft.miningco.com
* GRAPHIX! News - http://www.wwwebworld.com/graphix.html
* WWWeb World Consulting - http://www.wwwebworld.com

1. PUBLISH Magazine review of PI 4

I will certainly agree with that statement. I use Photoshop and Illustrator for
most of my normal design work, but PhotoImpact 4 is easily the best Web
imaging program for Windows I have used, or seen so far, IMO.

* Scott Smith - Designer / Developer / Consultant
*
* Graphics Software - http://graphicssoft.miningco.com
* GRAPHIX! News - http://www.wwwebworld.com/graphix.html
* WWWeb World Consulting - http://www.wwwebworld.com

2. EPS file on HP5M not printing from WordPerfect 7

3. !!! Looking for Desktop Publishing Magazines !!!

4. memory leak in lw6.5?

5. Desktop Publishing Magazine

6. Web of messy line in 3DS R4

7. New Article in Digital Camera Magazine about Ulead PI 4

8. Fullscreen mode in win32

9. New Web Site Under Construction using PI 4.2, Please Review

10. PC Magazine Reviews

11. Internet EYE Magazine exclusive review on Bryce4

12. Lightwave - Bad review in PC Magazine