Radius Precision Colour vs. SuperMac 17t

Radius Precision Colour vs. SuperMac 17t

Post by SIT ANDR » Fri, 25 Nov 1994 01:30:39

        I'm considering the purchase of either the Radius Precision Colour 17"
or the SuperMac 17t.  Has anyone had any experiences with either of the above,
particularly on a PowerMac 7100 AV?  I'm particularly interested in CAD and
multimedia work.

(for the record, I've had nothing but bad luck with Radius and their support
of the Radius Precision Colour Pivot.  6 months after the purchase I've been
informed it's incompatible with AV Powermacs and now i'm on the market for
a replacement...)

        Any help is appreciated!
 Andrew Sit                                              phone:  416-944-2977

1. Supermac Thunder vs Radius PrecisionColor

I'm interested in Supermac's Thunder 24 family cards and also Radius'
Precision Color cards. Just wonder if anybody has experience with any
of the two products. I'd appreciate any info regarding the products and
companies.
Thanks.

2. Q: Whwn came RIP, and Stochastic raster, in use?

3. Capabilities of Radius/SuperMac video cards

4. Deep Impact

5. FS: SuperMac/Radius Thunder II GX 1360 graphics cards

6. Q: Auto Balance?

7. customer service datapoint: Radius/Supermac

8. ComsmoGL out yet?

9. Radius & SuperMac Q's

10. Radius Precision Color 24 NuBus card: software needed??

11. Radius Precision 24x- Question

12. FS : Radius Precision Color 24XK board