3D geometry references needed (In n)

Post by Janelle J. Jur » Sun, 02 Dec 1990 07:21:00

I would appreciate English references for the following concepts/algorithms
for 3D geometric modeling.

        Line equations in 3D space
        Area and normal vector of concave polygons
        Equation of a plane
        Interior point algorithms for concave polygons
        Surface area of polyhedrons
        Interior point algorithms for polyhedrons
        Spatial reasoning about 3D objects (Are these polygons perpendicular?)

Janelle Jurek

:wq

1. Need References for Fractal Geometry

Can anybody suggest references for fractal geometry, for a survey
paper that I will be writing on this topic, for a computer graphics
course ?

               Naim
               {ihnp4, chinet}!nucsrl!naim

2. PSP Browser Q

3. Need some algorithm references for 2d geometry

4. Suggestions for importing DXF?

5. computational geometry reference needed

6. how to load .3ds file?

7. 3D geometry reference?

8. Errors with Pagemaker 5

9. Referenced Geometry

10. References for Computational Geometry

11. References for Fractal Geometry

12. References for Computational Geometry

13. Fairytale Sun 3D geometry needed