Never write a VRML file by hand again...

Never write a VRML file by hand again...

Post by Michael Neac » Mon, 22 Mar 1999 04:00:00

Generate VRML programatically from Visual Basic, C/C++, Java Delphi or
even MS Excel! with VRDev.

VRDev is a suite of ActiveX components for MS Windows developers that
will give you access to all VRML 2.0 nodes PLUS over 48
business-oriented proto nodes including HeadsUp Displays, database
connectivity, charts and 3D equivalents of standard user interface
items like radio button groups, sliders, checkboxes and more...

Everyone's used the old WYSIWYG VRML editors, but they don't let you
program dynamic VRML.

With VRDev, you may now write applications that generate dynamic VRML,
driven by database connectivity, user input or interaction with other
COM based applications like those in Microsoft Office.

Check it out...  <http://em7.com>

1. Write Picture as ByteArray directly to file and load it from there to display it again

Hi there,

to overcome a problem in MS Access I need to write a Picture (I won't call
it bitmap here :) as a ByteArray directly from the Device Context to a file.
Vice versa I want to read it from there to write it back to the DC.
For I am not familiar with memory allocations and stuff like that could you
please give me some sample code or an info where to find it? Thanks a lot!

Bye
Wolf

2. Arc Drawing Question - help please!

3. Write VRML Files

4. rendering to offline tape how?

5. OT: Never Lip Sync by hand again?? BWahahahaha

6. Compositing Perf - R5K 180 vs. 200

7. CD-ROM for the Hand Writing of English

8. 3D Studio MAX 2.5

9. How to compress images of hand written caracters

10. Need Help: Hand writing recognition

11. Hey JACK!!! re KPT3 dll files again AGAIN

12. Help (again) with writing plug-in

13. VRML again