References for Computational Geometry

Post by Jihun Pa » Tue, 09 Feb 1993 12:05:36

Hello,

I am looking for a GOOD/(easy to read) books or tutorial papers
on Computational Geometry. I mean I am looking for a references
whose NONTRIVIAL techniques can be directly applied to computer
graphics. But I would welcome any level of references.
(Now, I want to try morphing using geometry tools.)

Thanks for your time,
---
J. Park

1. References for Computational Geometry

Hello,

I am looking for a GOOD/(easy to read) books or tutorial papers
on Computational Geometry. I mean I am looking for a references
whose NONTRIVIAL techniques can be directly applied to computer
graphics. But I would welcome any level of references.
(Now, I want to try morphing using geometry tools.)

Thanks for your time,
---
J. Park

2. SRGP and PHIGHS

3. computational geometry reference needed

4. DeskTop PrintManager problems

5. Computational Geometry journal - Special Issue on Virtual Reality

6. Now3D : News

7. Book Announcement: Computational Geometry in C (2nd Ed.)

8. API

9. Book Announcement: Handbook of Discrete & Computational Geometry

10. CGAL 2.1, Computational Geometry Algorithms Library

11. CGAL 2.0, Computational Geometry Algorithms Library

12. available: CGAL 1.2, Computational Geometry Algorithms Library

13. CFP - Symposium on Computational Geometry