ASCII Text to PCX or WMF converter wanted

ASCII Text to PCX or WMF converter wanted

Post by Ian St.Mart » Fri, 07 Jun 1996 04:00:00

Hi,

Does anyone know where I can get a utility (running on NT 3.51) to
convert ascii text (program source) to either PCX or WMF format?

If possible, please reply by eMail as well as Usenet post.

TIA.

Ian.

Post by George Klei » Fri, 14 Jun 1996 04:00:00

> Hi,

> Does anyone know where I can get a utility (running on NT 3.51) to
> convert ascii text (program source) to either PCX or WMF format?

> If possible, please reply by eMail as well as Usenet post.

> TIA.

> Ian.

Save it as a Postscript file and and use a Postscript RIP like Freedom
Of Press or Alchemy etc. to convert it to just about any file type you
would like..
You can email  me the text, I will do one for you ..

--
____ Regards...

Quote:>>Management Graphics Inc. "Your Image is Our Business"<<
>>Computer Generated Posters, 35mm slides, Short Run Digital Printing
>>Tektronix Printers & Supplies

George Klein, Toronto (416)667-8877 /303  >>Citroen SM anyone ?

1. ??? --> ASCII Text Art converter WANTED

I'm still looking for a program to convert some graphic type
(preferably .gif) to an ASCII art type picture.  I did get one
c program, but it seemed to be missing parts...  Does anyone
have a working program of this type?
        Sean Lambert

2. Google Icon Vase Speaker - Black

3. Help needed to convert ascii text to PCX

4. VRML viewer

5. any picture To ASCII character-pixel converter wanted

7. Text -> PCX converter

8. MAX 2 update

9. Wanted: Microsoft ".WMF" converter

10. wanted: WMF to DXF converter

11. MIF to WMF or PS to WMF converter

12. PCX to Sun raster converter wanted

13. Machintosh EPS to GIF, or PCX converter wanted