FLI/FLC to AVI?

Post by Stuart Carni » Wed, 21 Sep 1994 11:47:00

Can anyone suggest a program available via FTP which will convert FLI/FLC
files to AVI format, so it can be played with the multimedia capabilities
within windows..

Thanks, Stu.
(PS, sorry if this is in a FAQ somewhere... :)
--

"That is the metaphorical equivalent of flopping your wedding tackle into a
lions mouth and flicking his love spuds with a wet towel.", Rimmer, Red Dwarf

FLI/FLC to AVI?

Post by Alchemy Mindworks I » Tue, 27 Sep 1994 03:27:54

>Subject: FLI/FLC to AVI?
>Date: Tue, 20 Sep 94 02:47:00 GMT
>Can anyone suggest a program available via FTP which will convert FLI/FLC
>files to AVI format, so it can be played with the multimedia capabilities
>within windows..
>Thanks, Stu.
>(PS, sorry if this is in a FAQ somewhere... :)
>--

>"That is the metaphorical equivalent of flopping your wedding tackle into a
>lions mouth and flicking his love spuds with a wet towel.", Rimmer, Red Dwarf

You might want to have a look at Graphic Workshop for Windows. It will convert
between most popular image file formats including FLI/FLC and AVI. It's at our
FTP site uunorth.north.net in the directory /pub/alchemy. The file is
GWSWIN11.ZIP.

-Steve
Alchemy Mindworks Inc. -- Since the earth was flat
Download the latest versions of Graphic Workshop, Pagan Daybook,
Desktop Paint and our other applications from our FTP site at
uunorth.north.net, in the directory /pub/alchemy.
WWW page at http://uunorth.north.net:8000/alchemy/html/alchemy.html