1. Amira 2.2 - Advanced 3D data visualization
We are pleased to announce the release of Amira 2.2. Amira is an
advanced visualization and 3D reconstruction software. Demo versions
of Amira 2.2 can be downloaded from the following URLs:
With Amira 2.2 also a developer edition is released (AmiraDev), which
allows the user to extend the system by implementing new modules in
C++. If you are interested in the Amira developer edition, please
contact TGS http://www.amiravis.com/contact.html
Amira is a modern, user-friendly interactive Workbench for researchers
and developers. It offers fascinating new possibilities wherever
3-dimensional data sets occur. State-of-the-art visualization
techniques provide detailed insight into your data.
3D image data can be processed by powerful automatic and interactive
segmentation tools. Novel, fast, and robust reconstruction algorithms
make it easy to create polygonal models from segmented objects. This
makes Amira the ideal tool for research in medicine, biology, and
In addition, true volumetric tetrahedral meshes can be generated,
suitable for advanced finite-element simulations. Simulation results
as well as other data defined on a variety of different grids can be
investigated using a large set of powerful visualization methods.
- Windows NT4/2000, 95/98
- SGI IRIX 6.5
- HP-UX 10.20
- SUN Solaris 2.7
- Linux RedHat 6.x
Amira is distributed by Template Graphics Software Inc (TGS).
Amira is developed by Indeed - Visual Concepts GmbH and ZIB.
Find details at http://www.amiravis.com/contact.html
The Amira Product Team
2. 3D-studio Metaball-IPAS
3. How can I import a *.pdb file to 3ds MAX?
4. Advanced Visualization Software
6. Freeware - SELAVI - Scientific Data Visualization Software - WIN3
7. Animation programs that recognise MIDI signals?
8. ANNOUNCE: Data Visualization Software
9. Contouring/data visualization software question
10. SOFTWARE: Panda visualization tool for numerical data
11. Visualization software for multivariate data
12. data visualization and analysis software?