Difference between *.wmf and *.emf-file?

Difference between *.wmf and *.emf-file?

Post by c.nei.. » Tue, 26 May 1998 04:00:00

Hallo Experts!

I have the task to add a corel draw 7-file into a text of winword 97.
To avoid problems I usually save the files as *.wmf and add them without
complications. I do this also with power point figures.

Now I have seen that there is another file-option called
 "enhanced windows meta file". Using this file in winword the results
were less satisfying in my case.

When do you suggest me to use "enhanced" *emf-Files for my figures?

Thanks in advance!

Carsten

P.S.: Why are there no newsgroups especially dealing with ms-office-subjects?
Can you give me a hint where to look at?

1. Difference between *.emf and *.wmf?

Hallo Experts!

I have the task to add a corel draw 7-file into a text of winword 97.
To avoid problems I usually save the files as *.wmf and add them without
complications. I do this also with power point figures.

Now I have seen that there is another file-option called
 "enhanced windows meta file". Using this file in winword the results
were less satisfying in my case.

When do you suggest me to use "enhanced" *emf-Files for my figures?

Thanks in advance!

Carsten

2. tutorial for character Studio?

3. converting an emf file to wmf file

4. Business Icons

5. Again: Problem with EMF scale in Win 2000, now with code to create EMF/WMF

6. Finding distances in a complex geometry

7. wmf & emf file formats

8. WTB: Books/Manuals 3dStudio

9. Source to make emf/wmf files

10. how to convert .wmf and .emf files?