View GIF on Tektronix 4014

Post by mece.. » Thu, 13 Sep 1990 22:55:27

>Subject:View GIF on Tektronix 4014
>Date: 4 Aug 90 03:06:58 GMT

>I am looking for a GIF viewer for either VMS or Unix for a
>Tektronix 4014 terminal.  Any ideas ?? Is it possible ??
>I don't want a filter to convert the files, just something
>to view them directly.

>Tanks for your help.

>Chris Behrens

  Me too, I need it on DEC VT100 also.

  Thank you for your kindly help.

  Chia-Hsien Chang

1. View GIF on Tektronix 4014

I am looking for a GIF viewer for either VMS or Unix for a
Tektronix 4014 terminal.  Any ideas ?? Is it possible ??
I don't want a filter to convert the files, just something
to view them directly.

Tanks for your help.

Chris Behrens

2. HPGL to CGM

3. Tektronix 4014 (2nd try)

4. win98's opengl problem, fixed on win2k or what?!?

5. Looking for Tektronix's 4014 escape sequences

6. Disappearing Control Pallete

7. Tektronix 4014 Sequences

8. Need C source to drive Tektronix 4014

9. tektronix =-> GIF converter (view plots with gopher)

10. Tektronics 4014 codes wanted

11. Tek 4010/4014 Information