Programs about electrotecnik??

Post by Stefano Duca » Wed, 01 Dec 1993 23:24:16

I got a graphic image on a black and white PCX file.I'd like to change
the dimension of it. Can anyone help me to find a shareware routine
or a graphics library.

Thanks.

* Stefano Ducati                     * Scienze dell'informazione           *

*               Quis fuit horrendos primus qui protulit enses ...          *

1. Looking for shareware drawing program or simple 2D graphics program for kids

--------------DD7AAA533323EAB85EFF3385

We are looking for a simple shareware drawing or 2D graphics program
(not Paintbox-something a little more than that), which will fit on a
diskette for children ages 7-9 and 10-13 (can be two different ones if
necessary) for our summer camp.  Any suggestions????
Kathy
Anigrafix Limited

 * School of Computer Training
 * Internet/Intranet Development, Marketing and Promotion
 * High Quality 2D/3D Graphics, Animation and Multimedia productions

Pierre Koenig St. 33/16,  Jerusalem.
Tel: 02-671-9991, 671-9994, 671-4920
FAX 02-671-9998

http://www.anigrafix.com
--------------DD7AAA533323EAB85EFF3385

begin:          vcard
fn:             Kathy  Salmanson
n:              Salmanson;Kathy
org:            Anigrafix Limited

title:          Owner
x-mozilla-cpt:  ;0
x-mozilla-html: FALSE
end:            vcard

--------------DD7AAA533323EAB85EFF3385--

2. Papers on Inverse Kinematics

3. Windows program for this Mac program - icon combine

4. IS THERE A VERSION OF PSP

5. ********New Year's sale of programs*****New Year's sale of programs******************

6. Is there a place to post example PSDs?

7. Programming Stereo rendering programs

8. Graphics designer needed for Interactive TV software

9. request:computer graphics graduate programs/training programs

10. Program developer needs advice on program design

11. Can you program advanced graphic programs(Java or C++)(NIEW)

12. 3D Programming and Protected mode programming

13. Modeling program and conversion programs needed