TIFF to GIF?

Post by Arvind Sabharw » Tue, 25 Sep 1990 07:40:22

Now that I understood how GIF, XWD, PostScript, and SUN raster images can

I need to know how TIFF files can join in with the rest of the standards.

I tried tif2rast and then rastoppm (pbmplus software) but the two seem
incompatible. Any ideas, anyone? Thanks in advance.

Arvind Sabharwal             ___     Phone: (313)986-1959   Fax:(313)986-2661

GM Research Labs        /_________\  UUCP: sharkey!cfctech!rphroy!rcsuna!arvind

1. GIF->TIFF & TIFF->GIF

I am convinced that if one has a GIF to TIFF and a TIFF to GIF converter,
that import and export of raster images to a wide range of applications
is possible.

I obtained a copy of tiff.tar.Z from the uunet archives and have been hacking
away trying to get it to work in a SVR3.2 environment. If someone has solved
this problem, I would appreciate your letting me know. Also, if someone has
developed conversion utilities to/from TIFF please let me know.

I will post any usefull information I obtain.

Thanks,

John
--
John Amason                     e-mail: uunet!jma!jma
Landmark Graphics Corp.         phone: (713) 579-4749

2. Academy award

3. tiff->gif conversion problems with imagemagick

4. avi recovery

5. Multi-page TIFF to GIF conversion

6. : gluCylinder

7. Convert TIFF to GIF

8. Reading DLL Headers..

9. Converting ps to tiff or gif

10. converting from tiff to gif or jpeg

11. Tiff to Gif on PC

12. TIFF to GIF conversion

13. .TIFF to .GIF or .JPG conversion program needed