Looking for DDIF pictures

Post by j.. » Fri, 14 Sep 1990 08:13:23

Hi all,

Does anyone know where there might be some graphic pictures in DDIF format
(for display on DecWindows) that can be FTPed?

Also, are there any PD programs to convert GIF pics to DDIF?

Thanks for any help you can offer!

Jeff Pesis
TRW - Systems Engineering Research Facility

Beware of programmers carrying screwdrivers

1. Pictures look shaded purple-black looks purple!

Hi guys, I am a constant photoshop user at home, and suddenly, my pictures
look different in photoshop! they look shaded purple, and the black looks
purple, the pictures are all messed up! please help me

Paul,

2. Texture compression: DXT5

3. Help required converting DDIF to TIF ...

4. PIcs

5. Converting DDIF images

6. Color Change

7. DDIF file format .

8. DDIF or Sixel---->GIFF ?

9. SIXEL or DDIF format to GIF converter

10. DDIF to Anything (?) Converter

11. ddif converters

12. need DDIF routines