New WWW-page with information on finite element mesh generation

New WWW-page with information on finite element mesh generation

Post by Robert Schneide » Wed, 21 Jun 1995 04:00:00

Hi,

I am compiling a page with information on finite element mesh generation
(people, research groups, literature and software):

http://www-users.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~roberts/meshgeneration.html

I have been working in this highly interdisciplinary area for several
years, and I made the experience that there are many people with
different background doing research in that area - mathematicians,
computer scientists, engineers. Often the people working in
different faculties know little about each other. Also there
is not much information available in literature (there are few
books and conferences on this topic).

I think that the WWW is a good medium to bring people together.
Therefore I ask people who work on mesh generation to send me an

put a pointer on the mesh generation page. Information on
literature, Ph.D. Thesis, local workshops etc. is equally welcome.

 Robert

Robert Schneiders
Lehrstuhl fuer angewandte Mathematik insb. Informatik
RWTH Aachen
Ahornstr. 55
52056 Aachen
Germany

WWW: http://www-users.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~roberts/
Tel.: +241-804558
Fax: +241-8888215

1. New WWW-page with information on finite element mesh generation

[...]

2. 3d rendering for architecture

3. Web page on mesh generation / grid generation: New release

4. about MediaConvert and MPEG - what gives?

5. Texture Mapped NURBS. How? Help!

6. Web-Page "Information on Finite Element Mesh Generation"

7. Drawing Parallel Curves, how to?

8. OpenGL and finite element meshes

9. Finite-element mesh?

10. Defining Element Size by Using Line/Surface Sources for mesh generation

11. WANTED: FINITE ELEMENT FREEWARE

12. Finite Element Textbook