dvi viewers for the Mac?

Post by John Wilki » Sat, 08 Oct 1994 07:51:03

The subject line says it all. Please email me where I can find it. Thanks

John Wilkins, Head of Communication Services          | "Welcome to the food
Walter and Eliza Hall Institute of Medical Research   | Chain" -- Ton Loc in
Royal Parade, Parkville, Victoria 3052 Australia      | _Fern Gully_

1. Mac .DVI to IBM

We have a Mac application written with MacroMind Manager that we would like to
port over to the IBM.  We can move the .DVI file to an IBM-compatible machine,
but we can't view/play it.  Is there an IBM equivalent to MacroMind Manager or some
sort of .DVI viewer for Windows/Dos?

Please post or e-mail directly.  Thanks in advance.

simeon

2. poser and 3ds

3. Looking for character studio 2.0

4. ISO-9660 standard slide viewer for PC, Mac and RiMage perfect image

5. OpenInventor and Borland C++Builder

6. HPGL Viewer for Mac?

7. 3DS4/PAR Questions

8. CGM Viewer for Mac?

9. Need a TIFF viewer for the Mac

10. Mac VRML viewer?

11. Rayshade viewer for mac?

12. free tiff viewer for mac and window platform