Need stylus or puck for Wacom tablet

Post by larr » Wed, 15 Aug 2001 20:45:05

Hello all,

I managed to find a Wacom SD-420E tablet cheap at a computer swap
meet, unfortunately there was no stylus included.  The previous owner
did not have the stylus and didn't know which one I should look to
buy.  Do any of you have this particular model or a similar one?  If
so, what's the make/model number of your puck or stylus?  Also, any
help with where to purchase a puck would help.  I'll probably lurk
ebay or the swap meets, but if I get desperate enough to have a tablet
in AutoCAD I'll buy one outright.  Thanks for the help!

-larryc