Looking for 3D (Stereo) animations

Post by Lou Harris » Wed, 23 Feb 1994 20:15:55

Hi,
        This is being posted for a friend, please direct all queries

We are producing a One Hour Television Special scheduled to be aired in
October 1994.  Targeted at children and families, the format will include 33
minutes of Stereoscopic 3D animation.

Specifically we are interested in reviewing animation for which the artist
has the original models and data sets - final work will be rendered in right
eye-left eye format and output to D2 or BetaCam SP tape.  Specific
rendering information will be supplied after initial review.  We are not
limiting time or content, but content should be appropriate for young viewers
(no more roaches please).  Segments already approved include space ships,
scripted character animation and sports shots all have great depth and
movement out toward the screen.

A licensing fee will be paid upon submittal of completed work for the
final production.  I will be available to answer any questions, when
contacting me please include a phone number and hours to call.

Jeanne Bruns
Programing Coordinator
NVS Productions - LLC
P.O. Box 771893
2135 Burgess Creek Road
Steamboat Springs, Colorado
80477   %   USA
303-879-0165 % VOICE
303-879-1270 % FAX

73751,3471

1. Looking for 3D (Stereo) animations

[...]

2. proprietary flic player required by westcoast production co.

3. Looking for 3d scenes, animations, special fx

4. how to get matrix

5. Perspective correction

6. LCD Glasses for viewing L/W Stereo Animations

7. ?Window dump/copy?

8. Viewing stereo animations

9. 3d and 2d ANIMATIONS (UNREEL ANIMATIONS CO.)

10. 3D and 2D ANIMATIONS (UNREEL ANIMATIONS CO.)

11. 3d Cad>>3D Animations>>3D Models