MGP card

Post by Mario Bir » Wed, 20 Nov 1996 04:00:00

Hi!

I don't know if you can help me.  I have a MGP (or maybe a MCGP, I'm
not really shure...) card here and I have to disable the video portion
of it (leaving only the printer port active) and I have no docs for
it.

Do any of you, by any chance, still have the specs of those cards?  I
cannot find any brand name on it, the only thing I can read is
"pcb0078b", which I cannot find anywhere on the Web.

If you can't help me, do you know somewhere I can find help about
this?

Thank you very much for your time!
Bye!

(if you can, please reply via email, thanks!)

1. AVI to MGP

Hi guys,

I work with After Effects for Windows. It produces nice AVI movies that I
try to place into PowerPoint 97. However playback from PowerPoint is very
choppy.

What I'm looking for is software or hardware that will let me convert the
AVI to MPG (that seems to perform great.

Anyone know where I might get some help? Please email me.

Jay Thompson
Visual Design & Storytelling

2. AVI "encrypting"

3. Could someone suggest a great video card 32 meg video card with video out

4. Combining postscript file with gnuplot plot on same page

5. Graphic Card Roundup, 8 cards reviewed

6. Trade CorelSuite8 for Office97pro

7. !Business Card-Sized CD Breakthrough...The M-3 Card is released by Mad Studios

8. Anyone wanna trade gifs?

9. For Trade: Mac 8100 AV card for HPV card

10. Trade: Mac AV video card for HPV card

11. Trade AV card for HPV card

12. Trade an AV card for an HPV card

13. Targa 2000 card and xpanse card