how to change binary file to GIF file?

Post by Da » Fri, 15 Jan 1993 14:18:03

I'd like to know how to encode a binary file (grey level image, 0~255) into
a GIF format file or where I can get the software to do it?
Any information about this will be greatly appreciated.    -- Dan

1. GIF and Binary viewing Internet Files

Please forgive my ignorance if this is an incorrect place to post this
question.

I am trying to understand how to download gif and binary files that are
posted on to the internet which look like original code.  I have
photoshop on the pc, but cannot figure out a way to do view these
files.I was also wondering what I need in order to view mpeg movies, do
I need a software player and hardware or just the software?

Thanks for any help,

Richard New

2. Images by M.C. Escher

3. changing a larger file to a smaller file.

4. Math co-processor needed?

5. help: how to convert a tif file to gif or jpeg file under unix platform

6. Povray heightfield (16Bit) ?

7. Question on converting MSWORD DOC file to Gif file

8. Slow Hub? Newbie question.

9. How to convert GIF file in PS file

10. Converting a WinWord .DOC file to a .GIF or.TIF graphics file

11. help: how to convert a tif file to gif or jpeg file under unix platform

12. Converting Bitcom .bfx files to jpeg or gif or bmp files

13. .tif file to a .gif file HOW?