4-D Graphics

Post by Nimish Sh » Sat, 08 May 1993 05:23:17

Hi:

I recently read about an ACM award to a school student for " the design
and implementation of a 4-dimensional graphics language ". Can someone
provide with suitable references if the work has appeared in literature?
If not, can someone post the salient features and philosophy of the
4-d gl?

Many thanks,
Nimish

1. ATI Graphics UltraPro vs. DS/24X

I've got an old Trident 8900 graphics card for my PC running MS-DOS and Linux.
On Linux I use X or text. On the MS-DOS side I need Windows speed.

Which graphics card should I get?  I'd like 24-bit graphics in at least /some/
of the modes, and a non-interlace screen up to 1024x768.

The cards I'm looking at are the Dimond Speedstar 24X and the ATI Graphics
UltraPro.  I like to know your input.

BTW:  Is $309.00 too much to pay for a ATI Graphics UltraPro?

T.I.A
------
Jeffrey E. Hundstad
AS/400 System/Network Adminstrator
Computer Services Box 45
Mankato State University
Mankato Minnesota, USA
44 8'N 93 59'W El. 1000'

2. After Effects 3.1

3. Windows 95 drivers for page-scanner Chinon ds-3000

4. What inkjet to buy?

5. Chinon DS-3000 (Not ES-3000).

6. Need PCX format...

7. .dv .ds files

8. Sanyo VPC-G200 Digicam

9. 3D Text with POV or #DS ver 4 ???

10. DS Applets - Collection of 87 visual effects

11. Mitsubishi DS-1000 camera question

12. Fuji DS-7 digital camera

13. FS 2 meg SRAM card for DS-7, Mac Connection kit