Looking for codes or book on JPEG file input

Looking for codes or book on JPEG file input

Post by Bob Durrenberge » Thu, 23 Mar 2000 04:00:00

I am writting software in C++ and I want  to add a jpeg file input function.
Anyone seen any source code on any Web site that I could download, or seen
any good books that have algorithm to open and read jpegs?

Thanks
Bob Durrenberger

http://www.ijg.org

--
Kenneth Murchison     Oceana Matrix Ltd.
Software Engineer     21 Princeton Place

1. Looking for code to convert JPEG to raster file

I am looking for a way to convert JPEG image to a raster image. Currently
, I am using the IJPEG code to decode the JPEG. However, this does not
provide raster output I believe. Does anyone know if there is a freeware
that will convert JPEG to raster ?

Thanks

2. Straight lines

3. Looking for JPEG-2 Source Code

4. OpenWindows' windows grabber?

5. Looking for VB code to read and save JPEG

6. Win XP versus Jasc Media Centre

7. Looking jpeg source code

8. Mail list

9. Looking for code to convert Sunm rasterfile to gif (or jpeg)

10. Looking for - Alan Watt Book Code.

11. Graphic screen to JPEG or GIF file code needed

12. Entropy Coded Segments in JPEG files

13. Want sample code(C/C++) for read jpeg file