REQ: one DLL File PSP4

Post by Pierceay » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hello... Somehow the file "MFC42.DLL" got deleted from my Paint Shop Pro 4

post here...

Pierceaye

REQ: one DLL File PSP4

Post by Bruce A. Bear » Wed, 29 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Go to Windrivers.com: http://www.windrivers.com . When the page loads click on
Advance Search, when that page loads you'll see a link that says DLL's Click
on it.
You'll find the dll that you need there!

Bruce

> Hello... Somehow the file "MFC42.DLL" got deleted from my Paint Shop Pro 4

> post here...

> Pierceaye

1. Req: File Format of .ICL or icons in a .DLL, and some .BMP stuff

Hi, I'd like the following info or a link to any info.

1) File format of a .ICL file.
2) File format of a .DLL with only icons in it.
3) any VB source or api's to do those

Also can I store .BMP files in a dll and if so what is the format of
that. I would like to know how to do it from a program that is
running. ie. I wanna make a program that will stuff that stuff into
.dll/icl files.

Tia
Jim

2. WTB: ancient PageMaker for Mac

3. dose any one have any manuals 4 psp4

4. Display List versus VertexArrays

5. REQ: The RenderMan Interface Specification v3.1 PDF or all-in-one Zip File

6. AMIGA 4000 & VIDEO TOASTER

7. PLEASE! Need just one DLL file

8. OpenGL program Crashes using new OpenGL32.dll file for Win98 but not old dll file

9. file association psp4.x

10. Paper Files on Psp4.15

11. Wanted: pre-compiled MESA DLL's for 3DFX (OPENGL32.DLL, GLU32.DLL, GLUT32.DLL)

12. REQ: Need ASSTUF32.DLL for Alien Skin