Picture to look part of background

Post by Lorel » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Does anyone know how I can make a picture look like it's part of the
background without edges or shadows showing?? Is there a tutorial someone
can point me to????
Lore.

Post by Beth Winte » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

> Does anyone know how I can make a picture look like it's part of the
> background without edges or shadows showing?? Is there a tutorial someone
> can point me to????

just touch up the edges with a low-opacity, 0-hardness eraser -- you can also
do it with a feathered selection (deleted) or masks (tutorial and edges at
<http://members.nbci.com/tubes>), but the eraser's the easiest

--
Beth Winter, PSP terrorist - New Millenium Division
The Discworld Compendium <http://go.to/thediscworldcompendium>

Picture to look part of background

Post by Lorel » Thu, 12 Oct 2000 04:00:00

Thanks, how easy. I never even thought of the eraser. :-)

> > Does anyone know how I can make a picture look like it's part of the
> > background without edges or shadows showing?? Is there a tutorial
someone
> > can point me to????

> just touch up the edges with a low-opacity, 0-hardness eraser -- you can
also
> do it with a feathered selection (deleted) or masks (tutorial and edges at
> <http://members.nbci.com/tubes>), but the eraser's the easiest

> --
> Beth Winter, PSP terrorist - New Millenium Division
> The Discworld Compendium <http://go.to/thediscworldcompendium>
> "To absent friends, past loves, old gods and the season of mists."
> -- Neil Gaiman

1. Blending part of image background with page background

Hi,

I have created an image that looks like a tab. But theres a problem with the
image. A part of the canvas is not used, and when I display the image on web
page, image background and the background of the web page don't match. Is
their any way that I can change the image background according to the
background of the web page.

Thank you in advance.
Ashwin.

2. Model/Object Generator

3. Stars picture for the background picture

4. What are BSP trees?

5. background colored 1DTexture looks darker than background

6. Chance to get published online

7. Pictures look shaded purple-black looks purple!

8. color background for SunView (part II)

9. Background to Texture Part II

10. Pov: Rendering Parts of my Picture

11. Picture Restoration part Deux

12. pasting a two part picture