Great Oppurtunity

Post by ipv.. » Sat, 01 Apr 2000 04:00:00

Ive been sitting here for hours playing a great new slot machine on the Internet. Every time I tell myself Just one more spin, I hit another winner. I dont know how, but theyre giving away over $2 million every month GUARANTEED and it's FREE. Best of all, for every friend you sign up, you win what they win! You have to try it.

http://www.jackpot.com/win.asp?ref=101-1523

1. Employment Oppurtunities in Naples, FL

Employment oppurtunites at whOOdoo Studios

whOOdoo Studios is undergoing explosive growth and is looking to hire 4
programmers and 3 graphic artists over the next several months.  Below is a
list of the positions.  All positions are full-time and are located in
Naples, FL.  To respond, indicate which position you are applying for and

employer.

------------------ Programmers ------------------
a) Sr. SQL/Web/Visual Basic Programmer (1 position)
 This position requires in-depth knowledge of Microsoft SQL 6.5/7.0,
particularly in database design, replication and Transact-SQL.  Knowledge of
Microsoft's Active Server Pages and of programming Active Data Objects in
Visual Basic and VBScript is required.  Additional requirements for this
position include routine maintenance of servers running SQL/IIS 4.0 and
project oversight involving 2 or 3 junior team members.

b) Jr. to Intermediate ASP/HTML/JScript/VBScript and Visual Basic
programmers (3 positions)
 This position requires on-the-job experience programming with ASP
(primarily with VBScript).  Intermediate programmers will also have had
experience designing software in visual Basic and have had experience using
Active Data Objects.  Experience with JavaScript, JAVA, CDML, CGI, Perl or
other server-side scripting languages is a bonus.  Familiarity with
Microsoft Interdev 6.0 is desired.

------------------ Graphic Artists ------------------

a) Graphic Artist (3 positions)
 This position entails the use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Gif Animator
and other graphic design tools for the layout and design of graphics
optimized for the web.  Knowledge Microsoft Front Page and the HTML design
process is a bonus.  The position demands an attention to detail and the
ability to craft eye-appealing graphics quickly and efficiently.
PC-experience is required.

2. Help making text that looks like it was squirted on a cake like icing.

3. Oppurtunity Of A Lifetime!

4. Newbie Question

5. Job oppurtunities at Vertigo

6. Can I look at Pagemaker file without the Program?

7. Image blurring

8. Employment Oppurtunities in Naples, FL

9. Employment oppurtunities in Naples, FL

10. We create joint venture oppurtunities

11. Awesome Oppurtunity For Cash

12. Job oppurtunity (UK)